Q:NICE THOUGHTS CHALLENGE. Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and send this to 10 of your favorite followers. But not back to me, of course.
Aaaaah thank you so much ;3;
now… this probably shouldn’t be difficult but for some reason it really is. Let’s see…
- My patience is titanium. It allows me to be super thorough in both my work and well everything else. Sometimes it’s more of a curse than a blessing
- Obvious one—though I have my own doubts from time to time—I have my artistic abilities and I’ll never stop honing them. I’m also quite fond of looking at the world through an artist’s eyes
- I’m quite happy with my grasp on linguistics, like mastering two languages. It’s pretty rad
- I’m nice to people in general (or try to be at least??). I try to be friends with like everyone. I’m a diplomat, for better or worse. Smiling comes as naturally as breathing
- … why can’t I think of anything else? Hhhh… I’ve been through my share of shit but it hasn’t in any way diminished my love of life. As much as I keep going through difficult times, I can’t help but love. I have a lot of love to give. I can be quite intense in that particular sense
sorry I wanted to make funny points and shit but I failed, this is hard
I’m gonna be cheap and lazy and tag anyone who reads this and is up for a challenge. Consider yourselves enabled!
I recorded a short clip of the parade marching down a small street, we were somewhere in the middle of it and there were about 2 000 of us altogether
The rainbow coloured clothes line is a thing that appeared all over town, a way for the public to show their support in a simple way, I thought it was really heartening to see so many colourful lines on a variety of houses, from tall apartment buildings to small family homes. And then there were the applauding spectators during the parade. Everyone was so supportive, I very nearly teared up!
Yoooooo I’m finally back home!
There’s an annual celebration thing going on in my old hometown this week, so I’m gonna head over there today to join in. Mostly because tomorrow’s the town’s first ever Pride Parade (my own first as well) and apart from that being all kinds of awesome, it’s also really nice that a pisshole like my hometown can organise one and be beacon of light for once
For once I’m proud of that old cesspool
I’m just hoping the inevitable partying in the evenings won’t get too wild though, I’m not really fond of wild parties…
Fuck knows when I’ll get to go home. My grandparents are driving me over, I’m assuming they’ll pick me up too, probably on Sunday or even Monday tho I hope not. I get really exhausted/unsettled if I have to spend a lot of time at social gatherings with nowhere to retreat
trying to make a proper painting again, ‘cause it’s been a while and I want to be self-indulgent and make a good old portrait
I FAILED TO REALISE THE PAIN THAT COMES WITH TRYING TO PAINT MOUTHS
LIPS HOW DO THEY WORK??
Bilingual fun times: Full, as in the opposite of hungry, means drunk in Swedish
it’s a weird word to use in either case if you ask me…
And this is how Axi and Roscoe (not that she knew him under that name) met.
For some reason I felt like rewriting this. (and apparently that was about a year ago.. yikes) And the ‘cantina song’ mentioned is from a piece by kickassfanfic/clicketykeys entitled ‘Here’s to the Boys'(M Rated)
Axi smiled briefly before taking a mouthful of her drink, all things considered things were going pretty well. The drink itself however? Not the best she’d had better and she’d also had worse.
But she would admit right now things were a… tad boring. And so as she put the glass down and slowly looked around.
Maybe someone in this dive will be worth my while.
I FINALLY REMEMBERED TO SEND YOU THIS i immediately thought of you when my mom sent it to me enjoy
OH MY GOODNESS THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY I SMILED LIKE A DIPSHIT THROUGH ALL OF IT